Our events calendar provides details of lighting and recycling exhibitions and conferences supported by Recolight and EucoLight.
Household luminaires: get WEEE ready
26 September 13:00
Household luminaires come into scope of the WEEE regulations in January 2019. This means that manufacturers, importers and re-branders must join a WEEE Producer Compliance Scheme (PCS) by November 2018. Nigel Harvey will give practical guidance of what this means to lighting, and what lighting producers need to do to comply. Nigel will be joined by John Bullock of LUX.
Key learning points:
- Open Scope and the WEEE Regulations – what does it all mean?
- Timeline for compliance – what action needs to be taken and when?
- Products coming into scope
- How to classify lighting products for the WEEE Regulations
17 October – Brussels
A workshop dedicated to non-compliance of online retailers.
The event will got beyond WEEE and look at all aspects online non-compliance.
Invited to attend are:
- Producers, consumers, distributors and online retail representatives
- Product testing organisations
- European and international institutions
- Market surveillance authorities
- Extended producers responsibility organisations
- The event is now closed for registration, but you will be able to watch live on YouTube
14 to 15 Nov – Excel London
Lighting Tech Theatre 14 November at 12:30 – Open Scope and the WEEE Regulations: new products and time line for compliance
As an end-user or lighting specifier, your entry badge will get you access to the latest innovations, a packed-schedule of expert talks, inspirational case studies, and your chance to stay up-to-date with ever-changing regulations.
LuxLive features eight inspiring FREE conference tracks and over 100 expert speakers, covering crucial topics including emergency lighting, safer cities, lighting for transport and infrastructure, workplace and wellbeing lighting and much more.
Recolight will be on stand k32 – please come and talk to us about all things WEEE