RECOLIGHT SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Helping you stay compliant
There are environmental, health and safety regulations in place to control the risks associated with the storage and management of hazardous waste. The Recolight Service Level Agreement (SLA) has been written to make sure that you and Recolight comply with the Duty of Care requirements set out by the UK’s four Environment Agencies, and to keep your service free.
Keeping your service free
To avoid unnecessary charges please:
- Tell us of access restrictions to your site and your site opening times – this must be done at the time of booking your collection on Recoweb.
- Arrange your permits and exemptions from your Environment Agency.
- Look after your containers and provide safe and secure storage.
- Only collect lamps included in the WEEE Regulations.
- Stack your lamps to avoid breakage, and in compliance with health and safety standards.
- Remove all packaging from lamps; containers are for lamps only, not paper, cartons or other hazardous waste.
- Book your collection on Recoweb, our collection booking system.
- An RB19 container holds 250kg, to ensure you have the optimum weight book you collection when your container is 90% full.
You will be charged for:
- A failed collection.
- Less than 200kg of waste lamps.
- Excess contamination and broken lamps in your container.
- Lost or stolen container.
- Excess waiting time.
Collection point audits
The Recolight service level agreement states that we may carry out inspections and audits of your collection point, we do this to confirm that all terms in the SLA are being met and to help with your compliance.
You may also be audited by the Environment Agency.