RECYCLING FOR WHOLESALERS
Free lamp recycling for your customers
When you sign up as a Recolight Collection Point, you can choose to be added to our collection point map:
- offering a free lamp recycling service to your customers
- helping to advertise your business to new customers.
Many of the wholesalers with an open collection point in our network have experienced an increase in business, especially with customers buying products to replace that which is being recycled.
- Showing that you are offering a service that helps local businesses and consumers deal with waste lamps may encourage those businesses to come back to you to buy more lamps. It may also be unique in your local area.
- Offering additional services and adding customer value are key for businesses looking to identify ways of retaining their customer base whilst attracting new ones.
- Demonstrating that your business is taking its environmental responsibilities seriously is an important way of attracting new business, and companies that can better help their customers meet their own environmental goals will have an edge over the competition.
Additional services to offer your customers
One off collections
If you have a customer planning a building relamp we provide an ad-hoc collection service for quantities over 1000 lamps: short term lease of RB19 container, free collections, free recycling.
Your regular customers
If your customers collect large quantities of waste lamps, to save them the hassle of bringing these back to you, we could set them up as a Recolight collection point. If they collect 1000 lamps every three months the container is free, if less than that, we have a lease option.
Battery and Electrical items
Operating as a not for profit organisation, we can offer a recycling service for other electricals covered by the WEEE Regulations – and batteries too – at a competitive cost.
This service could be passed on to your customers.
Collection Point logo
We want you to celebrate the success of your collection point and have a collection point logo for you to use to highlight your WEEE compliance credentials.
The logo also demonstrates to new and current customers that you are part of the UK’s largest and most successful WEEE recycling network.
Contact us for print and digital formats of the badge.