The WEEE regulations and Open Scope: Join us at LuxLive to understand what it all means
- The WEEE regulations are changing, but how will this impact lighting?
- What does Open Scope mean to lighting producers?
- What can be done to make online retailers comply with WEEE regulations?
The Government opened a WEEE consultation on 20 October, responses are invited from all stakeholders, and most importantly from the lighting industry, by 8 December 2017.
If you’re unsure what this all means to you, and how to respond, Recolight CEO Nigel Harvey will explain all at LuxLive17 .
Join us on 15 November at 11:30pm in Tech Theatre 2 to learn about the:
- Implementation of open scope which brings household luminaires into scope.
- Regulatory amendments to enhance the system.
- Statutory review to include WEEE non-compliance that takes place through online retailing platforms.
He will discuss the risks and opportunities for lighting, and suggest how lighting companies might respond.
The Recolight team are available to talk about WEEE compliance and our free recycling service for WEEE lighting. .