EucoLight webinar: 2 Billion Lamps Recycled
Collectively, the 19 EucoLight WEEE Compliance Scheme Members have reached the milestone of recycling 2 billion lamps!
To celebrate this incredible achievement, we invite you to join our webinar.
2 Billion Lamps Recycled
Making the circular economy a reality for lighting products
DATE: 10 February 2021 | 11:00 – 12:30 CET
FREE TO JOIN
Our speakers include LightingEurope, the European Parliament, the EU Commission and Members of EucoLight.
On the webinar you will gain insights to the:
- Current situation of the WEEE Directive and EPR.
- Importance of Producer Responsibility Organisations.
- Future of recycling in Europe.
Hervé Grimaud, Chairman of EucoLight, Deputy Managing Director of Ecosystem (France)
- Recycling achievements and challenges faced
Members of EucoLight
Introduced by David Horcajada, Chair of EucoLight MarComms Working Group, Director of Marketing & Communications, Ambilamp (Spain
- Video celebrating the 2 billion lamps recycled milestone
- Lighting Producers’ Responsibility to contribute to a Circular Economy
Ms Ourania Georgoutsakou, Secretary General of LightingEurope
- Status of the WEEE Directive and perspectives for the lighting Industry
Maria Banti, Policy officer- Directorate General for the Environment
- Circular Economy, where we are today, what it is expected for the future
Simona Bonafè, Member of European Parliament, Rapporteur on the EU Circular Economy Package
- Summary and conclusions
Marc Guiraud, Secretary General of EucoLight